Friday, June 18, 2010

The Challenge...

My wife recently asked me to buy her a book. The Game On Diet. After reading the first hundred pages she suggested that we could "play against" one another. And to add to the fun her parents agreed to join the game. Her father on her team, her mother on mine.

Well I guess that it is time to get those P90X videos out that I begged my wife for and have only excercise to twice. Hey they kicked my butt and i was sore for a week after. But this time its for a challenge, a bet, a competion. We still have to decide what the winner gets. Possibly service related hint hint wink wink. But no matter what if we stick to our "game" then we should all come out winners. I may even get that six pack I have always wanted. :)

2 comments:

  1. We are going to kick your butts. I know you rather me slap your ass, but prepare to get spanked!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think todays events counted as a P90X work out. You better step up your game- PEACE :)

    ReplyDelete